Shortcut for Speaking Thai (Audio Version)


หนังสือ + 3 AudioCD รหัสสินค้า: I-ENG-23
Shortcut for Speaking Thai provides you a great start on speaking Thai. The audioCDs and will help you to speak Thai efficiently. สื่อการสอนที่ช่วยให้คนต่างชาติ สามารถพูดภาษาไทยได้

Shortcut for Speaking Thai provides you a great start on speaking Thai. The audioCDs and book will help you to speak Thai efficiently. Learning from basics, Thai consonants and vowels, to everyday conversations, you will find Thai easy to speak and pronounce. The pronunciation given in this book is aimed to be easily perceived and pronounced. Each chapter focuses on a particular situation that you might face in your daily life in Thailand. This shortcut will quickly take you to the goal of success in speaking Thai.


Inside:

DISC 1
• Welcome to Shortcut for Speaking Thai
• Introduction
• How are you?
• Nice to meet you.
• I have to go now.
• Where do you stay?
• What do you do?

DISC 2
• Are you free tonight?
• Is this your first time in Thailand?
• It's terribly hot here.
• What time is it?
• What's your hobby?
• What would you like to have?
• Can you lower the price?

DISC 3
• I'd like 2 tickets to Pattaya, please.
• Help me! I'm lost.
• Is there a vacant room?
• Can you take a picture for me?
• I've lost my wallet.
• What's the problem?
• I'd like to send this parcel to London.
• I'd like to open a new account, please.

ราคาพิเศษ ฿170.00
ราคาปก ฿199.00
ประหยัด ฿29.00

สั่งซื้อของ

รับตัวแทนจำหน่ายออนไลน์จำนวนมาก

Blog Archive